Why take this self-paced course on Motivation?
● Motivation is the skill of creating a worthy purpose, an effective team environment, designing work for intrinsic motivation, and using positive reinforcement in an effective way.
● A high-performing team is highly self-managed and self-motivated. This course will enable you to develop a system of sustained motivation for yourself and your team.
What you’ll learn:
● What is Motivation & Discover easy ways to motivate yourself
● Discover simple tips that can be applied at any time when you need motivation
● Major reasons why most people fail to maintain motivation
● Ways to set goals with success
● Maximize your influence over your employees and associates.
● Analyzing and solving human performance problems.
● Sources of motivation and methods to apply
● Learn the hidden secret of leadership via Motivation
● Stories about Motivation
Teams are the way that most companies get important work done. When you combine the energy, knowledge, and skills of a motivated group of people, then you and your team can accomplish anything you set your minds to. As a leader or manager, motivating your team is likely to be high on your agenda. Your team members’ motivation levels can have an impact on their productivity, the quality of their work, their engagement, morale, and their relationships with others. It is vital, therefore, to create the conditions for motivation to thrive within your team.
The course will therefore guide you to build a motivated team with greater productivity and efficiency.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Motivation Skills
- Goal setting
- Decision Making Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Raman Nepali is an inspirational educator and author, who has been generously committed to the growth of Nepali society. He is directly indulged in community-based works through training and capacity-building programs on leadership and personality development. In the course of his nearly two decades of experience as an educator and trainer, he has trained a myriad of diverse groups including corporates to less privileged groups in the remote and rural areas of Nepal.
Course Duration:1 hour
Course Cost: Rs.399