Why take this self-learning course on personal branding?
● This unique course will help you extensively explore in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values and professional gifts.
● Here you will learn to discover your brand’s purpose, vision, and values, as well as how to place them in your message to build a long-term relationship & develop a strong personal branding strategy for your life and business.
What you’ll learn?
● Understand what personal branding means
● Determine what sets you apart from the rest of the people around you.
● Visible & Subtle Aspects in Personal Branding
● Learn Branding as a Unique Promise of Value
● Steps to Start Personal Branding
● Discover your Core Identity & Show your Brand
Personal branding refers to the process of establishing your public persona for your target audience. It involves carefully and accurately communicating your values, beliefs, goals, and purpose. However, Personal branding is a difficult idea to grasp. Many individuals have a misunderstanding of what personal branding is and what they can do to improve their brand. This course, Personal Branding, will teach you how to use tools, tactics, and approaches to assist people to understand your brand and empower them to express it to their peers.
This course will also show you how to increase your reputation and visibility at work and in your social circles. You will investigate yourself in order to develop a personal brand that accurately and effectively expresses your beliefs and professional abilities.
Skills You’ll Learn.
● Personal Branding
● Public Speaking
● Personal Development
Know your Trainer:
Prof. Ujjwal K Chowdhury is a Secretary at Global Media Education Council and a leading media and communication academic of India, having been earlier the Dean of Media of Symbiosis (Pune) and Amity (Mumbai) Universities, Whistling Woods International (Mumbai), and Pearl Academy of Delhi and Mumbai.
He is known for his convergent approach to media education starting from an integrated broad base leading to focused specialization at the top. He is a great mentor and a known face in TV studio debates and a regular writer in Indian media. He had earlier been employed with Business India TV, Zee News, Times of India Group, WHO Media, et al.
Course Duration: 1 hour
Course Cost: Rs. 299