Why take this course?
- Virtual team building is the ongoing process of bringing remote teams together. It’ll help your team achieve deeper bonds by creating a collaborative environment that’s similar to an in-office setting.
- A holistic virtual engagement framework can help redefine how work is done, as well as ensure that workers understand their roles and responsibilities and have the support they need. With a virtual engagement framework, it’s possible for workers to be as, or even more, productive than they are with in-office work models.
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding virtual workplace that is shaping remote work
- Engagement tools for remote workplace
- Productivity tools to streamline virtual work
Adapting to the reality of the present situation; we are living in our own places and carrying our works. We can say that we are living now in the virtual world; everything has transformed to be virtual either be studies or works. When it comes to working, it is being quite challenging to cope with team members in planning and executing; we must understand what actually the problem is and develop the solutions for better functioning.
This course is designed to make participants understand how to engage teams virtually; use virtual productivity tools for managing and solving team members’ problems. In this course, participants will be oriented about the virtual workplace. The problems they are currently facing and possible solutions linking with best practices of Nepali as well as international companies. Participants will be oriented about engagement tools and techniques that would be relevant for their current departments or the company itself. The tools and techniques shall have the flexibility to be customized in organizations with some key assumptions and scenario planning. Participants will be briefed about deploying engagement and connecting it with productivity at their organizations. The session will orient the participants on productivity tools as well as monitoring and evaluating techniques.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Rajiv Sharma is the Managing Director at Jobs Dynamics. He is devoted in the area of organizational development, strategy formulation, monitoring and evaluation, organization strengthening, HR audit, recruitment, procedure mapping and implementation, management consulting, coaching and training in small & medium enterprises, banking, and financial institutions, corporate, INGOs and NGOs sectors.
Course Duration: 4 hours ( 2 days)