Starting June 12, 2021
Why take this educator’s session?
· The use of information technology in education has become more than just an option. For effective learning, the education sector stakeholders need to learn ways of integrating the use of information technology in the everyday learning processes.
· Education is an investment in the future. Our work on education aims to make that investment strong, effective and fair. The training thus aims to equip people with knowledge, skills and tools to stay competitive and engaged.
What you’ll learn?
· The training comprise of following components that will be addressed throughout the session.
· Knowledge of Digital Tools that support teaching & learning
· Integration of Digital Tools into Learning Pedagogies.
· Fostering online engagement of learners
· Active, Efficient and Secured Online learning experience
· Interactive Pedagogies and Assessment that empower learners
· Social & Emotional Learning in Digital Classes
· Ways to connect teacher and learner
· Psychological & Emotional aspect of digital learning
Veda presents “Train The Teacher
”, an initiative of AIESEC in Patan in collaboration with Glocal After School to build the capacity of educators from all around Nepal bridging the gap with the digital education system. This initiative supports SDG 4(Quality Education) with a major focus on enhancing the ability to make good use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). The event will be held on 12th of June 2021 where more than 40 teachers from different parts of Nepal will be trained by education specialists of reputed organizations.
The major objectives of this initiative is to ensure quality education, make educators tech-friendly, increase awareness on digital learning/teaching in the present context and adapt them in the changing teaching pedagogy. It also helps teachers deal with students and enhance the new ways of teaching via digital platforms.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Prof. Ujjwal K Chowdhury
- Hard Skills
- Soft Skills
- Organization & Communication
- Teaching Skills
is a leading media and communication academic of India, having been earlier the Dean of Media of Symbiosis (Pune) and Amity (Mumbai) Universities, Whistling Woods International (Mumbai), and Pearl Academy of Delhi and Mumbai. He is known for his convergent approach to media education starting from an integrated broad base leading to focused specialization at the top. He is a known face in TV studio debates and a regular writer in Indian media. He had earlier been employed with Business India TV, Zee News, Times of India Group, WHO Media, et al.
Mr. Shaurab Lohani
is a Post Graduate in Information Technology from the University of District of Columbia, Washington D.C., Immediate past president of the Kathmandu Toastmasters club, Current Area Quality Director, Public Speaker, a motivational speaker, Life skills coach, and a training facilitator. He is the founder CEO of Dormitory Nepal, Budget Trekking, Logical Tech, and Pailo Paila. He is also one of the highly sought speakers in the national and international arena and has attended hundreds of seminars and sessions. As a facilitator, he has facilitated grass-root level training, mid-manager training, high-level manager training, and training of trainers (TOT) for well-known organizations, government offices. He has been interviewed by international news agencies like Aljazeera and BBC. Mr. Lohani has been involved in teaching leadership and communication skills at leading educational institutions of the country and is an influential leader.
Take this Course for Free