Aspects of the entrepreneurial experience. The entrepreneurial mindset and the venture creation process. Foundation for getting a venture started, and understanding of what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
This course will not teach everything needed to start a business, but it will lay a solid foundation for getting started, and understanding of what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Thus, the course is appropriate whether one aspires to own a business, start a nonprofit organization, lead a civic cause, or simply live life more fully.
- to recognize the characteristics and behaviors of individuals who are entrepreneurial minded, and gain some insights as to how to acquire those characteristics and behaviors;
- how to explore their own entrepreneurial interests and aptitudes;
- to see entrepreneurship as a viable lifestyle and career choice; o basic venture creation principles and methods;
- about area entrepreneurial networks, and entrepreneurial service providers;
- the concepts and skills required to start, manage, and grow a new venture.
No Reviews found for this course.