Mindfulness is emerging as very popular tool with respect to self-inquiry, self-awareness and reflective thinking. The objective of the mindfulness is to make a person aware about the stimulus before reaction, which means it increases the stimulus SRG i.e. Stimulus Response Gap in an individual so that an individual can actually choose his/ her course of action which is beneficial to him and also to his / her surroundings. The whole session is divided into three days with dedication of 45 minutes each day, during which participants will begin their journey from understating about mindfulness then practicing it and using it for self-benefit.
Interested participants needs to complete the session and after which there will be regular follow-up session where participants will share their experience about practicing mindfulness in daily life. Though the session is for three days but those who are involved need to make sure to practice the technique taught at least for next 30 days to feel the real difference.
Participants will be provided with reading, video and audio materials to better understand the subject matter so that they can go more in-depth in it if they like.
The session detail is presented below:
- Benefits of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Practice
- How does Mindfulness Work?
- Mindfulness Practice in Daily Life
- Using Mindfulness in Difficult Situations
- Thoughts, Emotions and Body Sensations
- Mindful Movement
- Deeper Benefits of Mindfulness
Who should participate?
- If you want to have control over your emotion and situation
- If you want to be more focused
- If you want to be more friendly
- If you want to learn how to accept things and let go
- If you want to control your over chattering mind
- If you want to know about your self
No Reviews found for this course.