If you get nervous about giving presentations and if your public speaking skills are holding you back in your career, this course will help you speak up like a pro when it matters most.
This Course Includes
Starting from February 7, 2022
Why take the course – Speak like a Pro?
- This course will strengthen your speaking ability, help you be a more critical thinker, fine-tune your verbal and nonverbal communication skills, and help you overcome public speaking anxiety.
- Here, you will explore three types of public speaking in everyday life: informative, persuasive, and entertaining, and also learn ways to master your verbal & non-verbal communication.
What you’ll learn from this course?
- Principles and techniques for speaking with confidence in public forums.
- Identify your weakness & learn to strengthen your speaking skills
- Techniques to overcome fear and develop confidence
- Help you better understand public speaking and push you to the succeeding level.
- Making and Delivering High-Impact Presentations
- Mastering Non-Verbal Communication: Powerful Body Language
- Effective Voice Projection, Eye Contact, and Gestures
- Visualize Your Success
If you get nervous about giving presentations and if your public speaking skills are holding you back in your career, this course will help you speak up like a pro when it matters most. This course is designed for those who want to improve their skills and effectiveness in public speaking and presentations. Participants will learn how to use their style and personality to present with mastery and confidence and engage an audience. This course is suitable for anyone looking to prepare themselves for public presentations and speeches.
Skills you will learn:
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Leadership Skills
Know your Trainer:
Pooja Dangol is an L&D Consultant and Trainer who earned her MBA from Kathmandu University and the Certified Speaking Professional designation from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK). Her journey as an L&D Consultant was about confidence, capability, and dedication towards her profession. She has been in this specialization for the last 6 years. She has a strong background in learning, developing, and managing large corporate teams which makes her the perfect fit if you are seeking a customized program for you and your team. Organizations hire her as their L&D Consultant who wants implementable strategies that will help their employees avoid distractions, stop interruptions, prioritize daily objectives and say ‘no’ to requests that steal time from real goals and priorities.
As a Professional Consultant, Pooja is committed to delivering actionable ideas and strategies to impact today’s progressive leadership that supports, encourages, and gives the tools one needs to grow, adapt and create real impact in one’s workplace. She works closely with her clients and provides one-on-one consulting related to Organizational Development that focuses directly on business goals and performance improvements. Pooja has also been providing skill enhancement training programs for the corporate and development sectors.
Course Duration: 6 hours (3 days)
Course Cost: Rs. 1000