Why take this course on Project Management?
- Project management is an essential skill-set for many careers and in many contexts in our lives. Introduction to Project Management is an ideal starting point if you need to manage projects at work or at home, while not necessarily being a formally trained project manager.
- To deliver a project successfully, it’s important to start by clearly identifying what the project is, and what its outcomes will be. In the course, we will show you practical ways to explore and understand your goals from the outset of your project and to consider all the factors that may affect its execution.
What you’ll learn?
- Introduction about a project
- Different Components of a project
- Project log frame.
- Theory of Change
- Details Implementation plan
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Stakeholder and partner Coordination
- Budget Management
- Report Preparation
Managing project is not that easy as we think; it takes lots of dedication, hard work, strategies, team, resources, and so on. Before starting any project, program we should have the proper idea how the project runs, how to make it sustainable and create impact for the development.
This course will help participants to learn different components of a project in development sectors. They will have a clear idea about the essence of Detail Implementation Plan, Log frame, Theory of Change in a project. This course will help participants to understand how the project is designed and will be able to draft a project at the end.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Ganesh Dhungana is the Executive Director at Action Nepal.
Course Duration: 4 hours (2 days)