Course starts May 22, 2022
Why take this course on Networking Essential?
- To confidently get started on the career in Networking and Understand Networking domain.
- To lunch your career from cyber security to software development to business and more.
What you’ll learn?
- Use wireless technology to plan and establish a home or small business network, then link it to the Internet.
- Use Cisco Packet Tracer to improve critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Troubleshooting, confirming network and Internet connectivity.
- Recognize and mitigate home network security risks.
Networking is at the heart of the digital transformation. The network is essential to many business functions today, including business critical data and operations, cyber security, and so much more. A wide variety of career paths rely on the network -- so it's important to understand what the network can do, how it operates, and how to protect it.
This is a great course for developers, data scientists, cyber security specialists, and other professionals looking to broaden their networking domain knowledge. It’s also an excellent launching point for students pursuing a wide range of career pathways – from cyber security to software development to business and more.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Basic Network Security
- Networking Concepts
- Problem- solving
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Surendra Maharjan is a team player and accomplished IT Professional, managing IT projects with an effective plan. He has 19 years of professional working experience in the field of IT along with working experience in Internet technologies in a leading Internet Service Provider and System Integration Company in Nepal. His major Specialties are in the field of Project Management, IT Audit, Network/System Design, ICT Consultation, Data Center Design.
Course Duration: 4 hours
Course Costing Details:
Early bird registration until May 15 – NRs. 900
Registration cost until May 21 – NRs. 1200