Workshop Date: December 27, 2021
The key to successful Leadership is influence not, authority. If you want to influence your team member and be a good leader, then this workshop is for you.
Why attend Mover’s Workshop on Leadership – Level 01?
· You will learn what it takes to be a leader in the twenty-first century and learn ways to establish leadership inside your organization by creating an inspirational vision and a strong sense of purpose.
· Explore the core leadership attributes of Integrity, Courage, and Emotional Intelligence.
- Understanding the importance of leadership of self and others and also connect with youth from around the region within the Movers Community.
What will you learn?
· Recognize the various aspects of leadership.
· Take steps to improve your leadership abilities.
· All of the many leadership styles that are accessible.
· How can you figure out which leadership style is right for you?
· How can you improve your leadership style?
· How do you motivate people, manage change, and build teamwork?
· Connect with youth from around the region within the Movers Community.
The Movers Workshop on Leadership in Action is intended to raise awareness about young leadership responsibilities. It is a two-hour online session where you will meet youngsters from all around the area, learn skills to improve your self-awareness, frameworks to take action toward your personal objectives, and explore your leadership potential. Mover’s Workshop is initiated by UNDP Youth Co: Lab in support of Intercultural Education (ICE) to develop a community of volunteers who can take action.
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making Skills
Know your Trainers:
Mr. Kaushal Niraula, Aspiring Mover, Nepal
Mr. Kaushal Niraula from Nepal is a 16 years old youth nature lover who loves to enjoy every vibes of nature since childhood. He is currently a member of NYCA (Nepalese Youth for Climate Action) group. He has deep connection with the nature and the environment. As a nature lover, he wants to work to make people understand about the importance of nature conservation for the future.
Mr. Arnold Querubin, Mover Facilitator, Philippines
Mr. Arnold Querubin is a Mover Facilitator from the Philippines. As a Past President and Past Governor of the organizations he was part of, he believes that he can go further as a Young Changemakers through the Movers Programme.
Workshop Duration: 2 hours
Workshop Cost: Free