All seats in course are full
Are you concerned about climate change? Would you like to learn how to address and respond to this challenge? If so, this workshop is for you. Why Mover’s Workshop on Climate Action?
- Identify individual, community, actions you can engage in to effectively address and respond to climate change.
- Workshop gives quite exclusive learning about climate science and makes you think about how you can use this knowledge in your personal and professional domain as concrete action.
- Learn how to take joint action to understand and address climate change impacts in your landscape or work.
- Capture the knowledge and experience gained by those working on engaging communities in action, in order to develop recommendations on how this can be done most successfully in relation to climate action.
- SDG Goal No.13: Climate Action Targets & Goals.
- Ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions cost-effectively.
- Explore ways to take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
- Explore the linkages between climate change and sustainable development.
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Team Work
- Decision Making Skills