Starting 21st February, 2021
Would you like to understand the global climate target & level up your understanding of SDG 13?
Why Mover’s Workshop on Climate Action – Level 2?
- Identify individual, community, actions you can engage in to effectively address and respond to climate change.
- Learn how to take joint action to understand and address climate change impacts in your landscape or work.
- The workshop will also introduce the Global Climate Target.
What will you learn?
- Dive deeper into the causes and consequences
- Relate more at a personal and collective level
- Understand better the global framework to prevent dangerous climate change
- Explore further pathways to take climate action
It is a 2-hours interactive and participatory workshop organized to Dive deeper into the causes and consequences of climate change. It will also relate more at a personal and collective level, actions that can be taken, and this session will also make you understand the global framework to prevent dangerous climate change.
Mover’s Workshop is initiated by UNDP Youth Co: Lab to create a community of volunteers who can take action by organizing Movers Workshop. The workshop aims to inspire and guide young people across Nepal to take positive action against climate change. The module is designed with a train-the-trainer methodology, so after attending this workshop, you can conduct similar workshops with your community members too!
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Team Work
- Decision Making Skills
|Causes and consequences of climate change|
|Global framework to prevent dangerous climate change|
|Pathways to take climate action|