An entrepreneur must have an understanding of what information the accounting department should be providing on a regular basis, as well as what customized information would be valuable to help them run the business. The course involves collaborative learning with team, discussion, preparation, analysis and action.
- Understanding and interpreting of accounting and finance reports
- Use of the information to improve profits and cash flow for business
- Design my accounting and finance systems to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the reports
- Designing accounting & bookkeeping systems to help reduce the possibility of fraud or loss
- Communicating effectively in business context