Academic writing is a formal style of writing used in universities and scholarly publications. Academic Writing is considered an essential part of education either in Bachelor, Masters, PhD., or higher secondary levels.
This Course Includes
Starts August 05, 2021
Why take this course on Academic Writing?
- Academic writing has always had a central role in the academics arena globally.
- Academic writing serves as a tool of communication that conveys acquired knowledge in a specific field of study. Writing academically will help students analyze, convey understanding, think critically and focus on technique and style.
What you'll learn?
- Orientation and Course Introduction
- Format of Report Writing
- Main Section (Introduction, Literature Review, and Methodology)
- Final Section (Findings and Discussion, Summary and Conclusion)
- Draft Report
- Feedback on drafted Report
Academic writing is a formal style of writing used in universities and scholarly publications. Academic Writing is considered an essential part of education either in Bachelor, Masters, PhD., or higher secondary levels. Report writing is the evidence of work we complete comprising the details. To write the proper report we should be aware of the format, components, writing strategy, and many more. This course is designed especially for the undergraduate and graduate levels of various disciplines particularly those who are on the verge of the completion of their degree and in need of support to complete their project or intern report. This course will help participants to produce a project or internship report of an acceptable standard for submission to college and university as part of their course requirement at the end.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Kushal Pokharel currently works as an independent researcher and social science faculty. He has been contributing media articles to Rising Nepal for the past 5 years as a Columnist. He also provides content review and editorial support to national and international research institutes as an independent consultant. He is truly passionate about media writing to cultivate an informed public opinion on contemporary issues of public policies, politics, and development.
Course Duration: 6 hours (4 days)