Why take this course on Academic Writing?
- Academic writing has always had a central role in the academics arena globally.
- Academic writing serves as a tool of communication that conveys acquired knowledge in a specific field of study. Writing academically will help students analyse, convey understanding, think critically and focus on technique and style.
- Orientation and Course Introduction
- Format of Report Writing
- Main Section (Introduction, Literature Review, and Methodology)
- Final Section (Findings and Discussion, Summary and Conclusion)
- Draft Report
- Feedback on drafted Report