Why take this session?
- The world has seen many disasters before and will see more in the future and life has to go on. You have to live -your life and it means moving forward. So even in this time of COVID-19, you have to move forward.
- In this session, you will learn to re-think and re-evaluate there are ways forward, there are possibilities but just in a different way.
What you’ll learn in this seminar?
- Reflect on your own educational experiences and consider how these might relate to contemporary concerns.
- Future of education in Nepal’s context.
- How to define your personal theory of learning environment.
- Discuss forms of alternative education that are practiced in current education systems.
- Evaluate a range of perspectives to identify issues & solutions about future education.
Today we all live in a new normal. The COVID-19 or the Coronavirus has drastically changed the way we live. It has affected every facet of our lives. The way we work, study, eat, move has all changed. It is but natural to feel in a situation of chaos and anxious. This we guess is the new normal.
The youth are striving for their future. They are investing in their future and they are at the crossroads of their life. This seminar has been designed to inform and explain what we think the future hold in terms of career and studies. How best to adjust to it.
This seminar will explain you what the future of education holds. It is for you (students and parents) and it will focus on how education will look and how your plans need to be adjusted. In this seminar, we will explain how for those seeking education in foreign lands and in-country the situation has changed. But most importantly to rethink and re-evaluate.
Skills you’ll learn?
Decision Making Skills
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Vickrant Gurung brings together over 15 years of experience in corporate and academia. He is currently faculty for BBA and MBA for various colleges. Mr. Gurung worked previously at senior level in the British Council where he was the highest-ranking local staff and senior member of the management team. Prior to that, he worked as a program officer at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand. He brings together a wealth of knowledge and experience of both corporate and academia.
Mr. Vickrant has MBA from AIT for which he was awarded a prestigious scholarship. Prior to that, he studied in Kathmandu University topping his batch at the Bachelor level. He has presented papers at international conferences and also conducts research and corporate training. Currently, he is a senior advisor to corporate houses, colleges, and a leading faculty in his field.
Session Duration: 6 hours (3 days)