Anyone who are beginner or want to start their career in Business Development, Sales, Public Relations, Fund Raising, Event Curator, Partnership Management or want to upscale their competencies in these background can be highly benefitted through these sessions.
This Course Includes
Course starts from July 18, 2021
Why take this course on Fund Raising?
· Investing into building your own skills and understanding about how fundraising works is crucial for your funding success.
· The fundraising training course provides the necessary tools, strategies, frameworks and pathways of how to make your fundraising activities more effective. Through this fundraising course, you learn essential fundraising skills and how to get donors interested in your project.
What you’ll learn?
· Value Proposition and Market Research
· Creating Proposal/Concept Note/Sponsorship Slab
· The first Approach and Sales Funnel
· How to ask the right questions?
· Communication and Active Listening
· How to handle Sales Objection
· How to create report of the project/idea
Anyone who are beginner or want to start their career in Business Development, Sales, Public Relations, Fund Raising, Event Curator, Partnership Management or want to upscale their competencies in these background can be highly benefitted through these sessions. This session can help you gain soft and hard skills that can be directly related in your both professional and personal life. These sessions can help you advance your professional approach and lead you to excel your targets, enhance your networking ability, and create meaningful partnership. These skills can be helpful to youth who are actively involved in creating social differences via different college clubs and NGOs as well. These skills can be effectively applied to raise funds, crack sponsorship for events (Physical and Virtual), campaign, social agendas, startups, tuition sponsorship, product & service sales etc.
Skills you’ll learn:
· Marketing Skills
· Proposal Writing Skills
· Sales Skills
· Communication & Active Listening Skills
· Report Writing Skills
· Decision Making Skills
Know your Trainer:
Ms. Dollie Shah has taken Business Development and Fund Raising role for 3 years now and has successfully partnered with local, national and international brands. She has keen knowledge in regards raising, managing, and closing partnership. Besides that, sales, negotiation and account management is her forte. She has been currently working with 3 different NGOs in Nepal and facilitating different projects and initiations based on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Course Duration:14 hours (7 days)