Why take this course on Human-Centric Design Thinking?
- The course will help you understand the basic concepts of humancentric design thinking and will be able to apply this concept in all aspects of your personal and professional life.
- It will introduce challenge predefined assumptions and think outside of the box to bring innovative solutions through the use of creative problem-solving technique all while staying pivoted to deep understanding of the person or subject for whom solutions are being created.
What you’ll learn?
- Understanding Design Thinking, its applications, and benefits
- Breakdown of design thinking methodology
- Understanding motivation and environment.
- Separating facts and assumptions.
- Analyzing observations and Defining problems with a different perspective.
- Rewriting a problem statement
- Prototype and ways to build a prototype.
Human-centered design is an approach to problem-solving that develops solutions to problems by involving the human perspective in all steps of the problem-solving process. You will go through an interactive process of empathizing with the stakeholders of a problem, figure out and define a focused area to come up with solution ideas, ideate on solutions and create a prototype to solve that problem.
Skills you’ll learn:
Problem Solving Skills
Know your Trainer:
Ms. Akansha Puri works as a Human Resource Officer at eSewa.
Course Duration: 3 hours