If you want to start learning this course, please notify us, once we reopen the course, we shall notify you.
Human centered design is an approach to problem solving that develops solutions to problems by involving the human perspective in all steps of the problem-solving process. You will go through an interactive process of empathizing with the stakeholders of a problem, figure out and define a focused area to come up with solution ideas, ideate on solutions and create a prototype to solve that problem.
After completing this foundation course, learners will be able:
- to understand basic concepts of humancentric design thinking and will be able to apply this concept in all aspects of personal and professional life.
- to challenge predefined assumptions and think outside of the box to bring innovative solutions through use of creative problem-solving technique all while staying pivoted to deep understanding of the person or subject for whom solutions are being created.
- Understanding Design thinking
- What is design thinking?
- Where can this be used.
- Benefits of design thinking.
- Breakdown of design thinking methodology.
- Understanding of key subject.
- How to dig deeper.
- Understanding motivation and environment.
- Separating facts and assumptions.
- Define problem
- Analyzing observations.
- Defining problem with a different perspective.
- Rewriting a problem statement
- Techniques of Ideation
- Idea funnel.
- Quantity to Quality.
- Creation of storyboard.
- What is a prototype?
- How to build prototype.
- Nonlinear and iterative process.
No Reviews found for this course.