Why take this course on Entrepreneurship 101?
- This Workshop will focus on Digital Entrepreneurship and how we can inspire “traditional” small businesses to turn more digital in their business models.
- Here you can learn what the key factors of a promising start-up business are and how you can prepare your mind & circumstances for entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship is a creative process—this is what makes it fun. But a methodical approach is necessary for it to work. And it is this combination of creativity and discipline that you’ll begin learning in this course
What you’ll learn?
- Basic idea of difference between business and entrepreneurship
- Building Business ideas and the skills, demands, and resources, also called as Business Ideas Ranking
- Preparing the Business plan outline
Innovating an organized business model and learning creative business ideas is key for a profitable business and growth. Without a proper and sustainable business model, even the best product or technology innovations will not flourish. Entrepreneurship 101 course intend to connect you to boost your business knowledge and skills.
In this course, you will learn about Primary Customer Research, Market Analysis, Selection of Business Ideas, Development of Business Ideas, Estimation of Total Addressable Market Size, SWOT Analysis, Marketing and Promotion Plans in Business, Business Idea and also acquire the skills and knowledge needed to start and improve your business. This course will benefit business owners, emerging entrepreneurs, and enthusiastic learner who seek better consultation and understanding of business ideas and the tools to develop them. The participants were asked to fill the table of SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) in two different perspectives i.e. either personal purpose or Business related will be discussed.
Skills you’ll learn:
Problem Solving Skills
Decision Making Skills
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Niraj Khanal is the CEO/Co-Founder at Antarprerana.
Course Duration: 2 hours