Why take this course?
- With the increased use of social tools for business communications, social media security is more important than ever.
- The course will introduce the concept of cybersecurity. Cybersecurity is important because it encompasses everything that pertains to protecting our personal information, intellectual property, data, and governmental and industry information systems from theft and damage attempted by criminals and adversaries.
What you’ll learn?
- Introduction to E-mail & Internet
- E-mail Security Measures
- Social Media and Security Measures
- Secured Internet Browsing
- Concept of Cybersecurity
It’s not personal. Hundreds of millions of people have engaged actively in social media, regardless of age. All of us have been addicted to the technical world with the excessive use of the internet. We provide our information (personal, professional) consciously or unconsciously. We are in the phase of a greater chance to lose personal information to hacks, but by following good cybersecurity practices, we can stay safe.
This course will introduce the cybersecurity measures during internet surfing to the participants. After the completion of the course, one will be able to surf the internet securely. S/He will be aware of the E-mail, Internet, Security measures to be adopted during internet surfing. S/He will be aware of maintaining the security measures for the one’s email and social media. The course will provide you a detailed understanding of Email and the Internet. Email security refers to the collective measures used to secure the access and content of an email account or service. You will receive a handful of information on the various ways of email security measures. With the increased use of social tools for communications, social media security is more important than ever. It introduces you to the Social Media Security Tips and Tools to Mitigate Risks. If you are on social, you need to protect yourself against common social media security threats. Internet safety can be deceiving. The path away from internet safety often begins innocently enough; however, certain sites are more prone to be sources of spyware. Here, you will learn the ways to browse the web securely and privately. You will also learn the tips for safe web browsing.
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Saurabh Gautam is the Program Development Officer at BRS Engineering Solution Pvt. Ltd. He is a self explorer about the computer and internet stuff.
Course Duration: 6 hours (3 days)