Why take this course on Cyber Security?
- Cybersecurity is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It’s also known as information technology security or electronic information security.
- Discover essential cybersecurity knowledge and skills, and learn how you can better protect your digital life.
What you’ll learn?
- Describe the role of computers and networks in a security context
- Identify computer system threats and evaluate their impact
- Demonstrate how defense in depth can be used to implement security
- Introduction to ethical hacking and cybersecurity
Present-day life relies upon online administrations, so having a superior comprehension of network protection dangers is indispensable. In this course, you’ll figure out how to perceive online security dangers that could hurt you and investigate the means you can take to limit your danger. The course will improve your online wellbeing with regards to the more extensive world, presenting ideas like malware, trojan infection, network security, cryptography, wholesale fraud, and hazard to the executives.
This course is designed for participants having some experience and background related to security. This course will cover the basic terminologies and concepts to advance level components related to security. The course will help you in understanding the components of ethical hacking and cybersecurity both theoretically and practically by the experienced trainer from India.
Skills you’ll learn:
Problem Solving Skills
Fundamental Computer Skills
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Manish Jesani is a very hard working Technical Trainer, a Dynamic communicator with excellent presentation skills, a highly empowered professional with 2+ years of work experience in Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing with 3-year core experience in Python Programming, including tasks like, Creating Scripts that test for Vulnerability including penetration testing and risk assessments, Develop low-level tools that improve security testing and monitoring, Conduct tests on network and applications. Hands-on experience in Configuring IDS/IPS tools and Honeypots, Managing Firewalls, etc. Outstanding Teacher with strong classroom management skills demonstrated through 3 years of classroom experience.
Course Duration: 10 hours ( 5 days)