Why take this course on Cyber Security?
- Cybersecurity is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It's also known as information technology security or electronic information security.
- Discover essential cybersecurity knowledge and skills, and learn how you can better protect your digital life.
- Describe the role of computers and networks in a security context
- Identify computer system threats and evaluate their impact
- Demonstrate how defense in depth can be used to implement security
- Introduction to ethical hacking and cybersecurity