Starting 8th February, 2021
Do you want to understand the 21st century skills, the global problems in depth and the value of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) in a better manner and integrate its elements into your teaching activities?
Why this course for primary teachers?
- To make the learning process more fun and engaging, and to support children’s motivation and passion for studying,
- This course is designed meticulously to produce professional educators who will be able to teach and create a congenial environment for the next generation learners facilitating the learning and development of children aged 2-12 years.
What you’ll learn?
- Ways of transforming the classroom environment into a place of passion, play and learning
- Providing education for all through equality Establishing lifelong learning
- Diversification of teaching according to learning styles and multiple intelligences
- Classroom management & role of teachers
- EE/ESD is and its importance for meeting SDGs
- Methods of integrating the elements of ESD into different subject areas.
This Online Course for teachers is created, amalgamating all international theories and methodologies by academicians with years of experience in this field. Certified Pre Primary Teachers are in high demand everywhere and this course helps teachers learn and develop their skills and know modern methodologies and concepts. The course will enable the participants and facilitators to know each other for a better rapport and also understand why they are in teaching profession; the main purpose. It will also guide them to understand the main personal and professional qualities of a teacher and make them understand the growth and development of a child-how they grow and develop, the “needs and instincts” and role of adults. The participants will also will be introduced with the Challenges on the implementation of integration approach and enable them to learn about how integrated teaching should be evaluated/assessed.
Skills you’ll learn:
Welcome, Introduction to training, teaching as a profession today??!
Professionalism (quality of teachers)
Child-Growth and Development
Class Room Management
Education for Sustainable Development
Integrated Lesson Plan, why & how?
Implementation of Integrated Curriculum-challenges
Cont. Assessment System, closing
No Reviews found for this course.