Starting 8th February, 2021 Do you want to understand the 21st century skills, the global problems in depth and the …
This Course Includes
Starting 8th February, 2021 Do you want to understand the 21st century skills, the global problems in depth and the value of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) in a better manner and integrate its elements into your teaching activities? Why this course for primary teachers?
- To make the learning process more fun and engaging, and to support children’s motivation and passion for studying,
- This course is designed meticulously to produce professional educators who will be able to teach and create a congenial environment for the next generation learners facilitating the learning and development of children aged 2-12 years.
- Ways of transforming the classroom environment into a place of passion, play and learning
- Providing education for all through equality Establishing lifelong learning
- Diversification of teaching according to learning styles and multiple intelligences
- Classroom management & role of teachers
- EE/ESD is and its importance for meeting SDGs
- Methods of integrating the elements of ESD into different subject areas.