Course starts June 12, 2022
Why take this course on Self-Motivation for students to study?
● Self-motivation is the inner ability to drive oneself to take initiative and action to pursue goals and achieve tasks.
● The course will introduce tips to spark student motivation by tapping into the psychological drivers that help students become motivated learners.
What you’ll learn?
● How to Build a Motivational Mind-Set?
● How to break through the "Glass Ceiling" that is limiting student’s Potential?
● How to deal with metal pressure?
● How to Learn Time Management Skills?
● Inspire and Motivate yourself and others
● Understanding concept of Overthinking, Procrastination & Victim mindset
Motivation is simply the force driving your behavior. It’s the “why” behind everything you do, and the reason you might take up a cause, commit to an action, or work toward a goal. Being self-motivated is a critical skill for life, being integral part of achieving goals, feeling fulfilled, moving up the career ladder and experiencing greater personal satisfaction.
Motivation, both intrinsic and extrinsic, is a key factor in the success of students at all stages of their education, and teachers can play a pivotal role in providing and encouraging that motivation in their students. Of course, that’s easier said than done, as all students are motivated differently and it takes time and a lot of effort to learn to get a classroom full of kids enthusiastic about learning, working hard, and pushing themselves to excel.But finding ways to help them develop their own intrinsic sense of motivation will stretch far beyond your time with them impacting the rest of their lives. The course will therefore guide mentors to help magnify self-motivation in learners.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Learning Skills
- Time Management
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Manohar Man Shrestha is a prized management consultant/trainer/writer with 20 years of experience in over two dozen organizations, as well as a highly effective trainer to hundreds of companies and colleges. He has published over 200 articles on management in various national dailies. He is also a voracious reader having read thousands of books. He has lived and traveled over a decade abroad exposing him to multiple cultures, mindsets, and walks of life. His innate ability thus to synthesize practical reality with theoretical frameworks to solve problems, makes any form of interaction with him be it in writing, in consulting, or training an enlightening and a kind of liberating experience. To transform Nepal and the world from the inside out through better management and accurate understanding is his life’s mission.
Course Duration: 6 hours
Course Cost: NRs. 80