he most priceless asset in the world is someone who can write and articulate their thoughts in their words. You will be stunned at the number of professionals who hire content writers to do this for them, because content is the king and someone who can do content for their personal and business brand is priceless.
This Course Includes
Why take this course on Content Writing?
- This is a course you must take if you want to be in a position of influencing people – be it your boss, your subordinates, your prospective customers or even your family.
- In addition, if you are looking forward to having a career in content writing – this course will teach you very more than a typical content writing course does. Of course, the basics and their depths are covered to the finest details
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding content & Secrets of creating good content
- Know the secrets of editing content - the ONE thing that makes all the difference
- Learn how to build a Personal Brand with content
- Content Writing Tools & Mechanism for Various Platforms
- Scaling the game of content ideas & Taking your content to the next level
- Getting paid as a Content Writer
The most priceless asset in the world is someone who can write and articulate their thoughts in their words. You will be stunned at the number of professionals who hire content writers to do this for them, because content is the king and someone who can do content for their personal and business brand is priceless.
"The world we live in today is a world filled with content. Look at a brand you love, and you will realize it is their content that resonates with you. Look at an influencer whose social media posts make you share them incessantly, and you will find that the backdrop is of content. In fact, the ones who are good at writing are also good at sales and convincing people - because they have clarity of thought and the ability to understand people like no one else. In addition, the ability to understand people is a skill no AI or GPT will be able to take away from you. We are not more than 5 years away when companies will hire young professionals as their ""CCO"" or Chief Content Officer - and for that, this course will help you get there.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Digital Skills
Know your Trainer:
Ms. Nishtha Gehija is a content writer, content curator, and Personal Branding expert; as well as an author of two books. Being a Chartered Accountant by profession, she used to pursue writing along with her job as an Internal Auditor. However, over a period of time when she realized she had enough experience and clients to make the switch, she finally made it and has never been happier (and more fulfilled). She also posts her one-liner and deep rants on social media and her daily blog and is usually found reading paperback books (not eBooks) when she is not writing.
Course Duration: 10+ Hours
Course Cost: NRs. 1999