In collaboration with SkillBest
Starts July 15, 2021
Why take this ultimate course package of Microsoft Office- WXP?
• The Microsoft Office suite is used by millions worldwide. Unlocking its full potential could see you drastically improve your productivity.
• Understand the essential skills employers expect in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and apply best practices to your work to achieve confidence and job satisfaction.
What you’ll learn?
Learn the essential and advanced Microsoft Office Skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Getting Started
• Excel Operators
• Cell Referencing
• Rules on Data Set
• Creating Formula
• Sort & Filter
• Excel Table
• Pivot Table
• Conditional Formatting
• Excel Functions
• Create & save document with password
• Font with formatting tips
• Paragraph with formatting (line spacing, bullet, columns.)
• Shapes & Objects
• Headers & Footers
• Proofing the document
• Working and finalizing draft
• Table of Contents
• Mail merge
• Creating a New PPT
• Understanding Slides & Sections
• Working with Texts, Image & Objects
• Designing the slides with Master
• Using Templates
• Presenting & Sharing
• Tips for fighting the presentation fear
This course is brought to you by SkillBest in association with Glocal After School. The Microsoft Office suite is a set of programs for common productivity tasks, including a word processing program, a spreadsheet tool, presentation software, and others. Often abbreviated as the MS Office suite, it’s among the most popular software packages in the world. Microsoft Office training can give you the confidence to use the tools you are provided. Having your MS Office skills professionally trained with significantly increases your work efficiency and confidence, which will also bring you with a sense of job satisfaction at work. Here you will learn Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint from the experienced & skilled trainers.
Skills you’ll learn:
Ms. Word Essentials Skills
Ms. PowerPoint Essential Skills
Ms. Excel Essential Skills
Course Duration: 14 hours (7 days)