Starts July 03, 2021
Why attend session on stress management?
· Effective stress management helps you break the hold stress has on your life, so you can be happier, healthier, and more productive.
· Here you will learn the best stress management plans usually include a mix of stress relievers that address stress physically and psychologically and help to develop resilience and coping skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Develop self-understanding about Stress
- Understand the different types, causes and effects of stress
- Understand the different types of relief strategies
- Techniques of Stress Management
- Maintain happy and productive lifestyle
We all experience stress in our lives. Because the vast majority of health problems are caused or influenced by stress, it’s important to understand how stress affects your body and learn effective stress management techniques to make stress work for you rather than against you.
Managing stress is all about taking charge: taking charge of your thoughts, your emotions, your schedule, your environment, and the way you deal with problems. The ultimate goal is a balanced life, with time for work, relationships, relaxation, and fun – plus the resilience to hold up under pressure and meet challenges head on.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Emotion Management
- Stress Management
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Binod Paudelis the Consultant Psychologist of KOSHISH Nepal. He is the Faculty of Master in Counseling Psychology (MCP) T.U. and the senior trainer of Counselling Psychology and Social Studies College, Buddhanagar. He completed his Master’s Degree (MA) in Clinical Psychology, Tribhuvan University. He has more than fifteen years of work experience in Project Designing, Planning, Implementations, Capacity Building, Teaching, Training Manual Developing, Monitoring and Evaluation in different capacities in “Centre for Victims of Torture (CVICT)” Nepal and KOSHISH Nepal in collaboration with different international and bilateral organizations such as: UN Women, UNICEF, Save the Children and Government Agency (Central to District level) of Nepal. He has More than 15 years of experience in providing counseling and psychotherapy support for the needy people especially children, youth and women and provided psychosocial care and support on crisis intervention of mass conversion problem to affected children in different districts of Nepal. He also has more than ten years of teaching experience in Counseling Psychology.