Starts July 11, 2021
Why take this Project Management course?
· You can learn the discipline of applying specific processes and principles to initiate, plan, execute and manage the way that new initiatives or changes are implemented within an organization.
· Build your project management knowledge and develop the skills to manage teams and deliver effective projects.
What you’ll learn?
· Understanding Project; What and Why?
· Project Management: What, Advantage & Constraint
· Project Manager: Who, roles and responsibilities
· Project Fails & Challenges – Overcome
· Tips for successful project
· Project Brief
· Project Management Stage: What?
Project management is the art of making a plan, then executing on it. But if only things were really that simple. You’ll need to rally a project team and track their progress. You’ll need to manage expectations. You’ll need to anticipate avoidable problems, and troubleshoot the ones you didn’t see coming.
Here, you can learn the importance of project management and how it can help your team to save time and money, improve internal communication, make better business decisions, and more.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Awareness
Know your Trainer:
Ms. Sangita Maharjan is Executive Vice President of JCI Patan Lady. She is an activist, a working mom, self-motivated, strong, mentor, trainer, with passion for gender equality and a driven person who works hard to attain the targeted goal. Currently, she is working as a Freelancer (Trainer for Leadership Development, Project Management, Evidence Based Advocacy, Gender, Life skills for adolescents group and facilitator for consultation/workshop etc). She was awarded as Best Project Chairwoman Award 2020 and she has the experience of working as Project Co-ordinator at different NGOs & INGOs like Srijansil Mahila Samuha, Habitat for Humanity International Nepal, and UNFPA.
Course Duration:6 hours (3 days)