Why to take Happiness Workshop?
- Boost our immunity through yoga, pranayama and meditation.
- To have a relaxed and focused mind.
- To boost your productivity and efficiency for professional excellence.
What you’ll learn?
- Yoga Pranayama & Meditation
- Power of Breathing
- Simple Pranayama technique
- Tools and techniques which help combat stress accumulated in our daily life.
Stress-free mind and body is the essential assets in our life; we should be able to handle our mind and body in any situation. Today, people are transforming themselves towards digital world; spending much of time in digital gadgets far from physical world. Unfortunately, this habit us are dragging us in unhealthy habits, no exercises, no time for self-time, less social conversations, etc.
While breathing happens automatically, most of us are unaware that working with the breath can give us the ability to manage our mind and emotions. In fact, every emotion you experience has a corresponding rhythm in the breath, by changing the rhythms of the breath we can change our emotions.
This Art of Living session of 2 hours will help you in boosting immunity through Pranayama, helps you in managing emotions through breathing and will provide you some more tips and practice for energy management by certified yoga instructor and The Art of Living, Volunteer.
Skills You’ll Learn: