Workshop Date: November 26, 2021
Would you like to understand your roles to shape the future you want to see?
Why attend the Mover’s Workshop on The World We Want?
· Understand and empathize with the priorities of other youth from various backgrounds.
· Reflect and question their role and the role of UNDP in shaping the future they want to see.
What you’ll learn?
· Learn the perspectives on the ‘world we want from over 1 million people around the globe
· Comprehend and identify with the needs of other youth from different foundations.
· Role of UNDP in shaping the future they want to see.
· Current and future priorities of the youth in Asia-Pacific.
· Connect with youth from around Nepal.
· Receive the opportunity to join the Movers Community.
It is a 2-hours fun and interactive workshop that consists of a series of activities such as facilitated group and plenary discussions, self-reflection exercises and role-plays, that is being organized to Understand and empathize with the priorities of other youth from various backgrounds, relating it with the values of UNDP’s core values and mission. It will also highlight the current and future priorities of youth in the Asia Pacific.
Mover’s Workshop is initiated by UNDP Youth Co: Lab in support of Intercultural Education (ICE) to develop a community of volunteers who can take action.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Team Work
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Lokesh Khadaka, Mover Facilitator, Nepal
Mr. Lokesh Khadaka strongly believes in “Learning by Doing” and he has been contributing to Quality Education, getting involved in lots of activities and platforms to learn and share. He has been recognized as “25under25 Youth Champions” in Quality Education category by Youth Opportunities Nepal on August 12, 2020. He serves as the President of Universal Business Club; an in-house club of Universal College which aims to enhance business and leadership skills by connecting students with entrepreneurs, business leaders, bankers, & other experienced personalities in a relative field.
Ms. Pratisha Joshi, Mover Mentor, Nepal
Ms. Pratisha Joshi is currently working as a volunteer manager in Rayleigh International Nepal. She believes change begins from oneself and aspires to bring at least a small change in her lifetime. She is a Mover Mentor from Nepal.
Workshop Duration: 2 hours
Workshop Cost: Free