It is a 2-hour interactive and participatory workshops that will focus on the importance of digital branding and professional networks, using LinkedIn and will help you learn how to apply for jobs and job selection from a recruiter’s perspective. The workshop aims to inspire and guide young people on how to improve their employability through LinkedIn. It can help you by making you more employable and making you future-ready.
It is initiated by UNDP Youth Co: Lab to create a community of volunteers who can take action by organizing Movers Workshop. The workshop aims to inspire and guide young people across Nepal on how to improve their employability and to stand out when looking for employment of their interest. The module is designed with a train-the-trainer methodology, so after attending this workshop, you can conduct similar workshops with your community members too!
What will you learn?
- Ways to explore new career opportunities
- Ways to expand professional relationship
- Learn more personal branding skills
- Improve chances of finding suitable jobs
- Help increase your confidence and affirm your position in the recruitment environment
- Increase your competition compared to other candidates or colleagues
- Expand the direction and development opportunities for you to have the right choice
- Bringing back a sustainable development to your career
- Helping young people to be more prepared for the future!