Why take this course on Cyber Security?
- Digitization creates business value through digitized assets and expanded connectivity. However, it is also increasing exposure to cyber-attacks.
- The exponential growth of networked connections leaves data more vulnerable to attacks, creating a growing need for Cybersecurity skills and professionals.
- Know how to secure and value personal data and data within an organization.
What you’ll learn?
- The Need for Cybersecurity and its potential impact
- Most common threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities.
- Gain insights into how businesses protect their operations from attacks.
- Latest job trends and why cybersecurity continues to grow.
- Protecting Your Data and Privacy
- Protecting the Organization
- Will Your Future be in Cybersecurity?
The Introduction to Cybersecurity is designed for students who are considering IT as a career with a specialization in cybersecurity. This exploratory course introduces cybersecurity. The curriculum will explore ways to be safe online, learn the different types of malware and attacks, measures used by organizations to mitigate the attacks and research their career opportunities. The course is appropriate for students at many education levels and types of institutions, including high schools, secondary schools, universities, colleges, career and technical schools, and community centers. Career opportunities are abundant in cybersecurity. The language used to describe cybersecurity concepts is designed to be easily understood by learners at all levels and embedded interactive activities help reinforce comprehension. Activities, including paper-based labs, videos, and quizzes, address a variety of learning styles and help stimulate learning and promote increased knowledge retention. The learners need to go through the final test after completion of the course. Once completing the final test students will receive Digital Badge and Official certificate from Cisco Networking Academy.
Skills you’ll learn:
- IT Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Technical Aptitude
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Surendra Maharjan is the Executive Director/ Co-Founder at InfraSoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. He is a team player and accomplished IT Professional, managing IT projects with an effective plan. He has 19 years of professional working experience in the field of IT along with working experience in Internet technologies in a leading Internet Service Provider and System Integration Company in Nepal. His major Specialties are in the field of Project Management, IT Audit, Network/System Design, ICT Consultation, and Data Center Design.
Course Duration: 3 hours
Course Cost: FREE