Why take this course on Interior Designing?
- If you want to style your own home, here’s a course that can help you learn everything you need to become an interior design expert all the way from scratch.
- Interior Designing is a sought-after career choice right now. With the increasing popularity of Interior Designing, the industry requires plenty of skillful professionals.
What you’ll learn:
- Principles of Interior Design
- Anthropometry & ergonomic standards
- Sell & pitch the projects to clients
- Styling your interior designs
- Technical drawings needed for execution
- Learn all the stages from Pitching to Execution
If you want to style your own home, here’s a course that can help you learn everything you need to become an interior design expert all the way from scratch. In design principle, we briefly talk about the elements of design that form the foundation of any design. We also talk about basic design principles and how these principles can be conceptualized in interior design. We will try to understand the foundation of design through these principles. We will also learn about the golden ratio of nature. We will learn about how the science of obtaining systematic measurements of the human body i.e anthropometric data can be used in interior designing which is known as ergonomics.
We will also talk about the design development phase where we begin with the actual planning of the project. This will give you a clear understanding of how you can arrive at the furniture floor plan along with the required square ft. for a particular space. The module explains the process of the drawings starting with the zoning diagrams, bubble diagrams, and arriving at the furniture floor plan. This module explains the actual selling points which are known as the pitching process of the project to your client. You will learn to create mood boards and floor plans which will help you explain your project to the client with a better understanding.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Design Management
Know your Trainer:
Ms. Prajakta Shirgaonkar pursued her Bachelors’s of Architecture at Kamla Raheja School of Architecture. After her graduation, Prajakta gained her work experience with eminent architects like Dr. B.V. Doshi, Shakti Parmar & G.A. Design (Goregaoker Architects). She founded ADYA Architects & Interior Designers in December 2014 after acquiring experience across the entire lifecycle for various architectural as well as interior design projects. She is also associated with different architecture as well as interior design schools as a visiting professor like the DY Patil College Of Architecture, CTES college of Architecture & ITM-Institute of Design & Media.
Course Duration: 10 hours
Course Cost: NRs. 1999