Why take this Game Development Course?
- Gaming is one of the most popular computer activities. New technologies are constantly arriving to make it possible to develop better and more powerful games that can be run in any standards-compliant web browser.
- This course will cover the fundamental building blocks of a game development workflow and discusses the concepts and techniques involved in building an immersive virtual experience for a gamer.
What you’ll learn:
- Game Design to set up the design infrastructure of the game
- Fundamentals of designing the virtual world of the game and level design.
- Fundamentals of coding and game programming, events, and code architecture.
- Concepts of 3D modelling, making game-ready assets, and evaluation of optimization.
- Concepts of material, physics, and graphics elements of assets.
- Techniques of optimization, data handling, and efficiency.
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of a game development workflow and discusses a high-level understanding of the concepts and techniques involved in building an immersive virtual experience for a gamer.
It gives an overview of each of the role a game developer might have to play and the tasks that are assigned to each of those roles. Each section is designed to provide an overview of all the basic concepts related to a role, as well as how it integrates into the bigger picture to build an immersive experience. It also expands upon changes in the workflow based on the intent of the developer in the context of the final product. All in all, it provides a broad but detailed overview of the path to becoming a full-stack game developer.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Ronit has a B.Tech degree in IT from KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar. He has worked as a game developer as well as a game programmer in a number of minor indie game projects. He has also participated in a number of Game Jams, as well as small research teams to explore new algorithms and set pieces for existing game engines to build use cases for in-game features spanning multiple genres.
Course Duration: 10+ Hours
Course Cost: NRs. 1999