Course starts July 05, 2022
Why take this course on – “ Developing Mindfullness & Well-being”?
- In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits.
- You will be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life.
What you’ll learn:
- Incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life
- Overcoming fear, developing self-confidence
- Balancing body and mind
- Enhancing happiness in life
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
The Science of Well-Yale offers popular ‘Good Life’ lessons to students. It helps to enhance their psychological health, such as improving sleep patterns, developing exercise routines, and practicing meditation. The course will provide you with all the knowledge you need to build the fascinating social life you desire with practice, patience, tenacity, and endurance. You’ll learn how to attain genuine social success while being loyal to yourself.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Sri Ram Timilsina is an avid ever learner. As an individual, he is an adventure enthusiast, socialite, and doting father of two sons. Currently, Local Profession for Civil Peace Service Program, Propublic Founder of Nonviolent communication Practice Group Nepal and has introduced NVC and EI in more than 1400 schools, communities and organizations. Mr. Timilsina is a learner & practitioner of NVC for 11 years. Furthermore, he is also a Coach, Mediator, Counselor, and trainer for Neuroscience and Multiple Intelligence, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Emotional Intelligence.
Course Duration: 3 Days ( 6 Hours)
Course Cost: NRs. 999