Why participate in this course – An Art of selling?
- Contrary to popular belief, sales are highly process-driven and involve people skills, understanding human behavior, product-market fit, creating a need, demand generation, etc. The outcome depends on how well each of these factors is managed by a bright sales representative.
- This course is primarily suitable for people who are about to start a new career in sales. It gives nuances on the breadth and depth of sales besides giving timely pro tips to managing situations and challenges.
What you’ll learn?
- Ways to become a sales champion and its importance.
- Sales styles and dive deep into franchise selling and distributor management
- Awareness of the dynamic market ensuring customer acquisition and sales targets
- Understanding Consumer Psychology & Buyer Behavior
- Learn better communication skills for sales
- Understanding Pre Sales process
- Final battle to bag the much-awaited deal
This course is tailor-made to make you super productive from day 1. This is bound to push your adrenaline levels up and get you cracking on those super deals. Sales are the most important function as it generates revenue. Solid training for solid results. The rich experience of our trainer is like the icing on the cake (or rather of course!). On completion of this course, the learner will be able to present him/herself well, communicate better and handle sales challenges more effectively, and also quickly make inroads into clients’ places thus cutting down on sales cycles and reaping results much earlier.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Business Skills
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Sales Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Behavioral Skills
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Sid Baliga, an alumnus of MIT Manipal and IIM Kozhikode, has worked in Sales & Marketing for over a decade. He has authored 2 novellas, published bylines in The Times of India, Assam Tribune, and ICFAI University Press, and was quoted in Deccan Herald for his expertise in Leadership Resume Development and International Admission SOPs. He is also a Content Marketing Consultant from EdTech Startups. Email: re*****@si*******.com
Course Duration: 10 Hours
Course Cost: NRs. 1999