Starting from March 14, 2021
Why take this course?
- InDesign is a publishing program, designed for creating 2D layouts which combine type and images.
- You will learn how to design publications in InDesign. Pamphlets, flyers, PDFs, brochures, by learning the basics to refine your skills by crafting elegant layouts.
- You will learn the proper workflow from starting a project. You will have fun while learning, with easy-to-follow real world
What you’ll learn?
- Editorial Design
- Page setting
- Setting Up a Document Bleed
- Placing Images
- Combining Text and Images White
- Type on a Black Background
If you’re a beginner to InDesign, it can be intimidating knowing how to get started and what tasks the software is suitable for. Here, you’ll find a quick-start guide to InDesign to help you get started on the right foot. The course will provide you the Fundamentals of InDesign: Text, pictures, and pages. You’ll soon be able to create page layouts, control typography, add photos, create/use colors, and more.
Skills you’ll Learn:
Graphic Designing Skills
Application of Learnings: Adobe InDesign CC 2020