Financial Literacy Training Program
Application for TOT (Training of Trainers)
Introducing the Financial Literacy Training Program for young people, girls, and women in Nepal. This program aims to promote financial education and develop financial literacy knowledge and skills among women, especially those in remote areas.
The TOT on Financial Literacy Training Program is designed to equip trainers with the skills and knowledge necessary to teach financial literacy concepts to individuals and groups. This program is perfect for those who want to make a difference in their community by educating people about financial management.
If you want to become a trainer and excel your journey towards sharing financial information & knowledge among the mass, this is the right opportunity.
Come, Learn & Share your knowledge through this program.
Come, Learn & Share
1. Aged between 18-29 Nepali Citizens.
2. Students pursuing +2/Bachelor level are eligible to apply.
3. All the gender including socially excluded marginalized groups, persons with disabilities and youth from gender and sexual minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
4. Should have a strong passion for promoting financial literacy and be committed to helping others improve their financial knowledge and skills.
5. Be curious to work in selected cities.
6. Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable speaking in public. They should also have experience in delivering presentations or conducting training sessions.
7. Must be able to attend & complete the entire TOT program.
8. Must be able to travel cities for training facilitations for some days.