Why participate in this course?
- If you want to draft a winning proposal for any program or event, this course is best for you where you will get tips and tactics in drafting the better proposal.
- If you want to get proper guidance from a trainer who has been working in the same field for years.
- If you want to learn a better format for the proposal.
What you’ll learn?
- Prospects of Academic Writing
- Drafting proposal as per project’s necessity
- Fundamentals of writing proposal
Writing impeccable concept notes and winning proposals has remained a huge challenge in the development sector (NGOs, INGOs) in our context. In the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, a shortage of funds has become common. More recently, funders are looking for precise concept notes even before the full proposal. Hence it has become mandatory for the employees of the development sector to grasp the pertinent knowledge and master core skills related to the same.
In light of the above, this course intends to provide a strong theoretical foundation of concept note and proposal writing and enable the participants hone their writing skills to get their goal accomplished.
This course will help you in developing the winning proposal for any projects or programs with the proper guidance from our experienced trainer. This course will guide you to draft the proposal as per the needs and necessities of the project.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Kushal Pokharel currently works as an independent researcher and social science faculty. He has been contributing media articles to The Rising Nepal for the past 5 years as a Columnist. He also provides content review and editorial support to national and international research institutes as an independent consultant. He is truly passionate about media writing to cultivate an informed public opinion on contemporary issues of public policies, politics, and development.
Course Duration: 5 days (10 hours)