Why take this course?
- Writing your thesis is likely to be one of the most challenging tasks you have ever undertaken. The aim of the thesis is to produce an original piece of research work on a clearly defined topic.
- Learn how to write a strong literature review with this course designed for research students, at any level, in any discipline.
- To improve your ability in a fundamental part of your research work via appropriate guidance.
What you’ll learn?
- Understand the overall structure and format of academic writing
- Get deep insights into crafting a good introduction, literature review, methodology, and discussion section
- Improve critical thinking and analytical writing skills
- Engage in the process of writing research articles
Academic writing has remained a critical challenge for not only university students but also development professionals. Students often struggle to complete their project reports or thesis in the absence of effective supervision and guidance. Even the working professionals have found it pretty tough to produce research articles in the absence of research writing mentoring and support.
In light of the above, this course intends to provide much-needed deeper theoretical insight and the practical writing skills necessary to accomplish the task of research writing.
Skills you’ll learn?
- Research Skills
- Writing Skills
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Kushal Pokharel currently works as an independent researcher and social science faculty. He has been contributing media articles to Rising Nepal for the past 5 years as a Columnist. He also provides content review and editorial support to national and international research institutes as an independent consultant. He is truly passionate about media writing to cultivate an informed public opinion on contemporary issues of public policies, politics, and development.
Course Duration: 8 hours (5 days)