Why take this course about Excellence? This session will help you reflect on your experience and future plans & also …
This Course Includes
Why take this course about Excellence?
- This session will help you reflect on your experience and future plans & also guide you in organizing your goal with concentration and excellence.
- Here you will learn a series of strategies to keep you focused on what you want, which will make you feel energized and determined.
What you'll learn?
- Familiarization and practical applications of practicing Inner and Outer excellence.
- Personal Mission statement formation for guiding towards success and excellence in life.
- Coping mechanism development regarding external stresses and crisis in life.
During this pandemic situation, we are directly being affected in terms of health, economy, and development of course. We are not being able to cope with the problematic situation being panic, stressed, and frustrated experiencing the changes due to the pandemic.
Excellence shows up the equality of your works and the quality of your living. This session will help you reflect on your experience and future plans and might help you in organizing or following the goal with concentration and excellence. This session will help to find the reason why to live or why to work; in other words the calling or the purpose of your life.
The session is designed to make you understand the self-actualization practices that you are doing to improve the outer quality of life.
Skills you'll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Nischaya Subedi lectured for various Management colleges in Kathmandu, Nepal for the last 4 years. He also has 14 years of experience in working in the corporate sector in the top organizations of Nepal such as Chaudhary Group, Sipradi Trading, Laxmi Group, MAW Enterprises, and Team Quest Nepal, etc.
Since he has already been using this training in the Nepalese Corporate sector, he is doing his part from the Academic sector to impart this technological knowledge to Academic institutions to fill the knowledge gap between Academics and the Corporate sector to better prepare Graduates for future job prospects and Entrepreneurship opportunities in the post-Covid-19 Economy.
Course Duration: 2 hours