Why take this course on Personal Financial Management?
- When you start managing your finances, you’ll have a better perspective of where and how you’re spending your money. This can help you keep within your budget, and even increase your savings.
- With good personal finance management, you’ll also learn to control your money so you can achieve your financial goals.
What you’ll learn?
- Managing Your Personal Finance
- Ensuring Financial Stability: Financial Management Tools
- Preparing Budget Plan and Goal setting
Personal Financial Management online workshop consists of a series of fun and educational modules designed to help participants to use their critical thinking skills by participating on hands-on activities and discussions. From budgeting, credit, savings, goal setting, financial negotiations and investing, it is imperative that participants are provided with information to help them make as informed financial and life decisions.
This is a very informative course for people who want to learn how to manage their personal finances. Topics covered in this course include analyzing spending habits, setting clear financial goals, learning different budgeting options, discussing background on investing options. Rate your Financial Knowledge, researching about person who has financial knowledge, Perspective about Money and behaviors related activity, Money Messages, Imagination sheet and handouts about how to set a Smart Goal are some of the activities included. The participants will be introduced to the various tools and techniques in Financial Management. Preparation of Budget Plan, and discussion in relevant to it. Preparation of Monthly Budget Sheet. One of the most interesting activity is Goal setting and participants can share their Financial Understanding and discussion on Budgeting Tips.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Prakash Koirala is the Co-Founder at Finlit Pvt. Ltd.
Course Duration: 6 hours