Why take online health and happiness workshop?
- This one-hour free session will guide you in boosting your immunity, managing emotions through breathing, and will also provide you some more tips and practice for energy management.
- Learn the ways to boost your efficiency and productivity
What you'll learn?
- How to boost our immunity through yoga, pranayama, and meditation.
- How to have a relaxed and focused mind.
- How to boost your productivity and efficiency for professional excellence.
A stress-free mind and body are the essential assets in our life; we should be able to handle our mind and body in any situation. Today, people are transforming themselves towards the digital world; spending much of their time in digital gadgets far from the physical world. Unfortunately, this habit are dragging us into unhealthy habits, no exercises, no time for self-time, less social conversations, etc.
While breathing happens automatically, most of us are unaware that working with the breath can give us the ability to manage our minds and emotions. In fact, every emotion you experience has a corresponding rhythm in the breath, by changing the rhythms of the breath we can change our emotions.
This Art of Living session of 2 hours will help you in boosting immunity through pranayam, helps you in managing emotions through breathing, and will provide you some more tips and practice for energy management by certified yoga instructor and The Art of Living, Volunteer.
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Caron Dhoju is a Certified Yoga Instructor and also a Volunteer at the Art of Living.
Course Duration: 2 hours