Starting 9th April, 2021
Would you like to understand your roles to shape the future you want to see?
Why Mover’s Workshop on The World We Want?
- Understand and empathize with the priorities of other youth from various backgrounds.
- Reflect and question their role and the role of UNDP in shaping the future they want to see.
What you’ll Learn?
- Learn the perspectives on the ‘world we want’ from over 1 million people around the globe
- Comprehend and identify with the needs of other youth from different foundations.
- Role of UNDP in shaping the future they want to see.
- Current and future priorities of the youth in Asia-Pacific.
- Connect with youth from around Nepal.
- Receive the opportunity to join the Movers Community.
It is a 2-hours fun and interactive workshop consists of a series of activities such as facilitated group and plenary discussions, self-reflection exercises and role-plays, that is being organized to Understand and empathize with the priorities of other youth from various backgrounds, relating it with the values of UNDP’s core values and mission. It will also highlight the current and future priorities of youth in Asia Pacific.
|Current and future priorities of the youth in Asia-Pacific.|
|Role of UNDP in shaping future|
|Shaping the Future & Voice Raise|
No Reviews found for this course.