Why take this course on Motivation – The Hidden Secret in Leadership?
- It will teach you about the most effective ways to motivate yourself and others.
- Motivation is the master skill of success – without it, you will fail, but with it, you can find success!
- In this course, you will learn how to build a motivational mindset and acquire the skills to destroy any demotivators that have been holding you back.
What will you learn from this course?
- Better critical thinking ability
- Improved/enhanced day to day communication
- Ways to Improve your mental health
- Positive self and positivity towards life
- Proactive and productive in life and workplace
- Able to lead a team effectively
Motivation is the hidden secret behind leadership and growth. Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation energizes, maintains, and enhances work and life. Practically, a motivated person is more likely to innovate, set goals, deliver quality work, lead an effective life and become productive. Furthermore, a motivated person is less likely to get into conflicts and lack of focus.
We are very aware that when a person feels motivated and valued the person acts even more responsible. This program will help participants observe, act and deliver with consciousness. This program is designed to help an individual become more focused, let go of uncontrollable, and lead self and teams effectively.
Developing these skills is extremely important because critical thinking & motivational skills is an essential, pervasive part of our lives. We need to think critically whenever we consider reasons for or against some claim or action—something required in all fields of knowledge and all kinds of decision-making. This course is suitable for all the learners who want to explore ideas to be motivated.
Skills you will learn:
Critical Thinking Skills
Emotional Intelligence Skills
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Shaurab Lohani is a Post Graduate in Information Technology from the University of District of Columbia, Washington D.C., Immediate past president of the Kathmandu Toastmasters club, Current Area Quality Director, Public Speaker, a motivational speaker, Life skills coach, and a training facilitator. He is the founder CEO of Dormitory Nepal, Budget Trekking, Logical Tech, and Pailo Paila. He is also one of the highly sought speakers in the national and international arena and has attended hundreds of seminars and sessions. As a facilitator, he has facilitated grass-root level training, mid-manager training, high-level manager training, and training of trainers (TOT) for well-known organizations, government offices.
He has been interviewed by international news agencies like Aljazeera and BBC. Mr. Lohani has been involved in teaching leadership and communication skills at leading educational institutions of the country and is an influential leader.
Course Duration: 6 hours (3 days)