Why take this course?
- Media Writing is designed to hone your writing skills, focusing on materials most often used by public relations practitioners. This course emphasizes clear, concise writing that gets across the intended message to the intended audience(s).
- Blogs are informal articles written for the purpose of showing thought leadership and expertise on a topic. They are a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.
What you’ll learn?
- Introduction to media and blog writing
- Process of media and blog writing.
- Challenges of writing articles
- Reviewing articles
- Draft article and feedback
Writing is one of the major mediums to express feelings. Writing is the primary basis upon which one’s work, learning and intellect will be judged- in college, in the workplace and in the community. This helps us in fostering our abilities to explain and refine our ideas to others and ourselves.
This course will help participants to write blogs and articles, media articles, and techniques of writings covering the theoretical aspects of writing, its growing significance in the world and emerging trends among others.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Kushal Pokharel currently works as an independent researcher and social science faculty. He has been contributing media articles to The Rising Nepal for the past 5 years as a Columnist. He also provides content review and editorial support to national and international research institutes as an independent consultant. He is truly passionate about media writing to cultivate an informed public opinion on contemporary issues of public policies, politics, and development.
Course Duration: 8 hours ( days)