Why take this course on Masterclass on Leadership?
- Leadership happens at all levels in organizations, families, and communities. There are many opportunities to lead regardless of whether you hold a formal leadership position. It will also help participants hone their awareness of self and environment on the journey to betterment.
- The course will help you identify your leadership potential and develop an efficient leadership vision and ensuring leadership choices.
What you’ll learn?
- Leadership (My experience) and its Types
- Do’s and Don’ts of leadership and what do leaders do differently from others
- Image of leaders in Public, how to create, maintain and protect that image
- Consequences of Good and Bad leadership
- Creating NextGEN Leaders and how we, as current leaders can contribute
- Questioning yourself “Am I A Leader? What makes me a Leader?”
It is said all great leaders strive for excellence by committing and periodically recommitting to self-improvement. Everyone can learn to build on his or her unique strengths and become a more inspiring leader
The Leadership Course focuses on how to be a successful leader. Research proves that there are certain qualities when put into practice, build more effective leadership skills, resulting in exemplary leaders. In addition, many companies seek a direct correlation between coaching and excellent leadership skills. This course will help you reflect on your competencies and makes you a good leader. The course will provide a way for emerging leaders to examine who they are as leaders and which opportunities present the best fit with their style, strengths, and experiences.
Leadership has a major role that plays in our life. A leadership vision helps us come out of our comfort zone and make an impact. Without an articulate leadership vision, you will have a difficult time evaluating the leadership choices in front of you.
The course will also provide practical advice about how to be an effective leader. It will make a notable contribution to each leader’s reflective journey. The ideas will spark renewed energy for participants with years of leadership experience and provide sound advice to individuals who are new to leadership.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Binod Kumar Das is a Nepalese former cricketer and a former captain of the Nepal national cricket team. He made his debut for Nepal against UAE in 2000.
Course Duration: 6 hours (3 days)