Why take this course on Personal Branding?
- It is a course where learners are encouraged to intensively explore themselves in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values and professional specialities.
- This online personal branding workshop provides specific tools and exercises, as well as individualized coaching and feedback, so you can advance your career.
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding Personal Branding
Before jumping into the tools for personal branding, it is important to understand the concept of
personal branding and have general ideas for successful personal branding management.
- Discover Yourself and Work for it
Understand your strengths using self-assessment tools and define what differentiates you from the other individuals around you. Learn how to set the objectives and lever in our strengths to achieve goals in less time.
- Develop Your Professional Career
Learn how you can use personal branding as a tool for career management and understand how you can demonstrate your expertise to your contact through online presence.
Creating a personal brand can be daunting and it is one of the easiest ways to get lost in the process if you do not know where to start. Anyone with access to the internet and social media can build an audience, position themselves as an expert, and start attracting clients for their business. This course introduces the personal branding concept and helps people to learn how to successfully promote themselves.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Ms. Pooja Dangol is a Certified Teaching, Training and Development Professional, an MBA graduate from Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM), who has worked in national and multinational companies of Nepal. She has over five years of professional experience in the field of Training Need Assessment and Organizational Development.She also has experience designing Human Resource and Organizational Development strategies – revamping organizational structure, developing SOPs, workforce planning, designing training programs,
and conducting training assessments for monitoring and evaluation.
Course Duration: 6 hours (3 days)