Why take this course on Leadership Development?
- Get introduced to the theory behind leadership and leadership styles
- In this leadership course, you will be introduced to the theoretical underpinnings of leadership, different styles of leadership, and their respective strengths and weaknesses.
What you’ll learn?
- Identify Yourself and People around You
- Understand the difference between leader and leadership
- Key components of leadership
- Learn how to build trust and respect-based relationships inside or outside of your organization
- Learn tools of effective communication to improve your communication skills
- Polish yourself how you can practice and improve during business meetings to help you achieve your maximum potential
Every team is defined by its leader. S/he needs to be able to motivate, challenge, and – most importantly – steer her/his team in the right direction. This course has been designed to help you identify your true potential and implement the qualities to become a great leader. It will give you clarity and make you move forward to lead your team.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Ms. Pooja Dangol is a Certified Teaching, Training and Development Professional, an MBA graduate from Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM), who has worked in national and multinational companies of Nepal. She has over five years of professional experience in the field of Training Need Assessment and Organizational Development.She also has experience designing Human Resource and Organizational Development strategies – revamping organizational structure, developing SOPs, workforce planning, designing training programs,
and conducting training assessments for monitoring and evaluation.
Course Duration: 6 hours (3 days)