Why take this course?
- Good grammar helps you communicate clearly and get what you want. Grammar is the groundwork of clear communication.
- After you take this exciting and educational course you will build up confidence and fluency. Whether you want to improve your grammar for school, study, exams (including TOEFL and IELTS), work, or travel, this is the only course you’ll ever need for using the correct English language.
What will you learn from this course?
The session will be facilitated by an experienced trainer who is a master in English speaking and communication. From the course you will learn:
- Ideas of English Grammar
- Ways to build up confidence and fluency in English
- Identify the correct verb tenses to use
- Utilize several different sentence types
- Mastery of grammatical concepts and syntactical strategies
Do you need to review English grammar? Have you forgotten the grammar you once studied? If so, this course is perfect for you.
We may speak English and even understanding but having a firm grip on grammar is the ultimate challenge.
Many are bamboozled by prepositions, puzzled by comparatives, or confused over modals. In this course, the rules of English grammar are explained with beautiful presentations and straightforward explanations to help you learn. There is no stone left unturned when it comes to the English language. This course covers everything including tenses, verbs, adverbs, clauses, superlatives, and questions. It will also present materials that cover grammatical principles, word usage, writing style, sentence and paragraph structure, and punctuation.
Skills you will learn:
Writing and Analyzing Skills
English Speaking Skills
Know your Trainer:
Pranav Kafle is an avid public speaker and entrepreneur. He currently works as the CEO of Safa Luga, a startup organization. He won the 1st runner up title in the nationwide public speaking competition, Public Speaker Nepal Season 2. He pursues his Master’s in Political Science from TU. He has been involved in numerous clubs, institutions and organizations such as Rotaract and Leo as a public speaking trainer and facilitator. He is considered a master in English speaking and communication in the circle.
Course Duration: 15 hours (7 days)