Why take this course on Effective communication?
- It is crucial to communicate effectively in negotiations to ensure you achieve your goals. Communication is also important within the business.
- Effective communication can help to foster a good working relationship between you and your staff, which can, in turn, improve morale and efficiency.
What you will learn?
- Understanding what is Real Communication
- Perspectives of Conversational Communication
- Overcoming Glossophobia (fear of Public Speaking) through understanding 30 Parameters of communication
- Building on the real blocks of Communication
- Components of Non-Verbal Aspects
- Getting a deep insight into the ‘Trilogy of communication’
- Crafting, Structuring, and delivering speeches through appropriate Diagnosis/Design /Delivery
- Facts tell Stories Sell – Importance of Stories/examples /anecdotes/Rule of 3 in Communication
- Mastering the art of powerful openings and closes
- Exhibiting the developed repertoire of skills to express and impress with both intrinsic and extrinsic substance and style
- Discover your own communication strengths to build effective relationships in your professional or personal lives.
- Mastery of communication concepts & Drills to enable you to comfortably communicate with anyone
It is so rightly stated by George Bernard Shaw that ‘The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. Very finely honed communication skills lead us towards being confident communicators. Confident Communicators have a solid understanding of how to impromptu shift the communication style with poise, clarity, and conviction to suit the occasion and minimize the intent impact and thereby experience success easily. Effective communication is therefore a key interpersonal skill and learning how to improve your communication has many benefits. So through this course, you can learn to ratchet up your communication skills up a notch and walk comfortably on the road to overall all round Success. This course is for every learner who wants to develop their communication skills and be confident in both personal and professional life.
Skills you will learn:
Public Speaking Skills
Know your Trainer:
Dr. Sukhija is the founding Executive Director of an NGO called OASIS since 1997. OASIS has been working on CSR projects with Sony Music on ‘E-Waste Management’, ‘Flora and Fauna’ through Maharashtra Shashan Paryavaran Vibhaag, and ‘Bring Back Butterflies’ with Tata Motors to name a few Projects. Being the First Ranker throughout Schooling and a Gold Medalist at B.Ed. / M.Ed. level, Dr. Sukhija is armed with two Doctorates, (one on the topic of Innovative methodologies of Teaching and the other on Environmental Genesis of Mumbai). She has been the lead Academics in the advisory capacity for Future Sharp Skills Ltd, the Learning & Knowledge Development Arm of the Retail Giant Future Group.
Course Duration: 10 hours (5 days)