Why take this course on Effective communication? It is crucial to communicate effectively in negotiations to ensure you achieve your goals. Communication is also important within the business. …
This Course Includes
Why take this course on Effective communication?
- It is crucial to communicate effectively in negotiations to ensure you achieve your goals. Communication is also important within the business.
- Effective communication can help to foster a good working relationship between you and your staff, which can, in turn, improve morale and efficiency.
- Understanding what is Real Communication
- Perspectives of Conversational Communication
- Overcoming Glossophobia (fear of Public Speaking) through understanding 30 Parameters of communication
- Building on the real blocks of Communication
- Components of Non-Verbal Aspects
- Getting a deep insight into the ‘Trilogy of communication’
- Crafting, Structuring, and delivering speeches through appropriate Diagnosis/Design /Delivery
- Facts tell Stories Sell – Importance of Stories/examples /anecdotes/Rule of 3 in Communication
- Mastering the art of powerful openings and closes
- Exhibiting the developed repertoire of skills to express and impress with both intrinsic and extrinsic substance and style
- Discover your own communication strengths to build effective relationships in your professional or personal lives.
- Mastery of communication concepts & Drills to enable you to comfortably communicate with anyone