Why take this online workshop on Digital Storytelling?
- Digital Storytelling is a relatively new term that describes the new practice of everyday people who use digital tools to tell their story. Digital stories often present in compelling and emotionally engaging formats and can be interactive.
- A digital storyteller can be anyone who has a desire to document life experiences, ideas, or feelings through the use of story and digital media.
- What is storytelling?
- What is narrative? How does it shape perception?
- Who is a storyteller?
- Who is the audience?
- What are the tools of storytelling?
- What caused the paradigm shift?
- Effective use of social media to carry your story forward?